Saturday, October 07, 2006

I haven't posted in a while...

I've been up to my ears in school work, sorry. School just keeps getting harder and harder. [sigh]

Oh well, anyway, my favorite class is still history! It's awesome! =)

On another note, I'm in Student Council! I've been trying to get in for a while, and now I've been elected class representative. Of course, I only got the job because no one else wanted it, but who's complaining? ;)

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that my birthday passed! It was a good day, the real party was two days before when my aunts and cousins came over. But, my grandma came over on my birthday and made me a special meal, so it was really nice. I got a ton of awesome gifts, a book (of course), a $50 check, a rain coat, slippers, some jewelry, and a flat screen TV for my room were all very much appreciated. Not to mention the tons of money in book store gift cards. =)

Anyway, the book I received on my birthday was New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, which is the second part to Twilight. I must say that they are two of the greatest books I've ever read! They illustrate a love story between a girl and a vampire, but the real great thing about these books are how realistic they are! It makes you believe that all you have to do is take the long drive to Forks, Washington, and you'd be able to say "hi" to the Cullens. The way the books describe vampires is refreshingly original, and very believable. I would definitely recommend these books to any fan of the Maximum Ride books, they'll just blow you away!

So, that's my life right now, I'm probably not going to be as consistent with my posts as I was during the summer, but I enjoy posting in my blog, so I'll definitely make an effort to keep my posts semi-consistent.

P.S. I made the Wind Ensemble for my school! 1st Clarinet! =)

No comments: