Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest (rant)

I saw the movie just today, and I'd like to say that I HATE cliff-hangers! Why can't they just make the movie super long? But, NOOOOO we now have to wait about a year for the next part of the movie to come out! It was just like the stupid second part to the Matrix, you're on the edge of your seat, then suddenly the movie just ends. Of course, the cliffhanger almost guarantees people watching the next part, but it took soooooo long for the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie to come out, I'm afraid it'll take forever for the next part to be released in theaters. Plus, I want to know what happens next now. Sob... Sob.... Blow nose loudly.....

P.S. Notice how I didn't include any spoilers, you'll have to see the movie yourself =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...
I saw that movie...
*sobs along with you*
Such an awful ending...
I wanted to throw
myself off a high building...
*becomes angsty*
*gets shot*